Sanitation & Bulk Services
- Properly disposing of sanitation such as: yard waste, recycling, bulk trash, household hazardous waste and etc.
- Repairing, replacing, removing and/or obtaining additional sanitation containers
- Sanitation schedules
- Maintenance for: streets (potholes), streets lights, parks, City owned easements, Central Plaza and etc.
- Requests to remove graffiti off City owned property @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Right Away Disposal (RAD) provides sanitation services for City of Tolleson residents. Services include refuse, recycling, and monthly bulk pick-up service.
Below are highlights of the services provided to residents, please click the links in the table below for more detailed information.
- All residential Trash and Recycle will be picked up on Mondays.
- Bulk Trash services will increase from quarterly to MONTHLY, on the last Wednesday of every month. Curbside bulk services will now be extended to Tolleson Meadows.
- Bulk trash pickups must be scheduled online on the City’s website or by calling the Field Operations Department at (623) 936-7141.
- Charges for residential customers will remain at $15.00 monthly for a black and blue container. Additional containers are available for $7.50/month each.
- Green containers will no longer be meant for green waste. Instead, it will be treated as an additional trash container and can be used for all acceptable trash.
If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns regarding sanitation services, please contact the Field Operations Department at (623) 936-7141.
If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns regarding billing, please contact the Finance Department at (623) 936-7111.
|Field Operation Service Maps/Schedules/Flyers||Learn about the services that the Field Operation Department provides...For questions regarding these services contact the Field Operations Department at 623-936-7141.|
Trash Pick Up Schedule
Garbage and Recycle containers will be serviced every Monday. Please place both containers out the night prior or by 6:00 a.m. on your service day.
|Trash Do's & Don'ts||Learn about the times and guidelines that need to be followed to ensure that your trash is picked up|
|Recycle Do's & Don'ts||The Do’s, the Don’ts and How To’s of curbside recycling.|
|Holiday Pick Up Schedule||RAD observes four (4) holidays throughout the year and will not be providing collection service on these holidays:
Independance Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Containers will be serviced the following day.
|Bulk Trash Do's and Don'ts||The City of Tolleson provides a monthly bulk collection of residential trash in partnership with RAD, Bulk Trash service days will be the last Wednesday of each month. To schedule bulk service pick-up you MUST sign up with Field Operations at 623-936-7141 or register by clicking this link: Bulk Trash Sign-up.|
|Sanitation Container Repair (Not a link)||No form required. Call 623-936-7111 to request sanitation container repairs.|
|Sanitation Fee Schedules||Learn about sanitation charges|
|Street Sweeper Schedule||Learn what day your street is swept|
|Disposal of Hazardous Household Items||Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 7:00AM to 12:00 PM. There is no charge for Tolleson residents; however, residents will be required to pre-schedule their pickup by calling 623-936-7141 before Thursday, October 22. Learn which items are accepted and not accepted at https://tolleson.az.gov/649/Household-Hazardous-Waste